Friday, March 30, 2007

Interested in becoming an MSP?

Hi all,

This is a follow up to my presentation on becoming an MSP. I have received quite a few emails enquiring about the programme. May I suggest that you all visit the official website for details.


I'll try to run another session on the programme in the future but I can't guarantee this. Feel free to send me your queries and I'll try to reply ASAP. Please note that there can be more than one MSP for the university and since we have multiple campuses I would highly recommend that multiple people apply from each campus.

As you all know the deadline for submitting your applications is May 26, 2007, you have plenty of time so just make sure you do it properly. Once again, I am more than happy to help you in becoming a successful MSP so feel free to send me your emails or just catch me in the campus (if you see me). Thanks and good luck to all the applicants!

(MSP) Nabeel Moghal
University of Greenwich

P.S. I can only be your reference if I know you personally. If I don't know you, I am happy to meet you in person and discuss the programme which may lead to me becoming your reference. You can still use your tutors as your reference.

No comments: