Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Winners

Accept my apologies for the delay in this announcement. I was trying to get something for everyone. I couldn't get a prize for every attendant hence I had to select the winners randomly through a draw. I am also trying to get DVDs of Windows Vista Business for all attendants of the event provided they download their individual serial keys from MSDN. I’ll update my blog with more information as soon as possible. Keep watching this space. Following is the list of winners and their prizes:

Microsoft Keyboard 4000
Muhammad Ali

Windows Vista Business and Office 2007 (Full 60 days trial)
Toby Fieldhowe
Heba Sailem
Mohammad Iftequarddin
Nicholas Gibson

Books
Applications = Code + Markup - Microsoft Press
Ryan Thomas

Introducing .NET 3.0 - Microsoft Press
Jyoti Chellani

Shared Source CLI Essentials - O'Reilly
Dr. Diane Gan

Programming .NET - Microsoft Press
Swarajsingh Beehari

Microsoft Exams Vouchers
Victoria Lucy Anstee
N.B. Nsukisa
Suganya Perinpavayaham

Microsoft Office 2007 (Pre-release)
Lydia Thompson
Poonam Apada
Hong Chu
Manoj Menon

Microsoft Expressions
Dale Coley
Tom Delahaye
Kon Stantinos
Saveen L Jayasondara
S. Suveer Yadav
Hitendra Butani
Imran Nabi

TShirts and Mousepad/Fridge Magnets
Hing Choi Wong
Amir Raza

Congratulations to the winners. Please email me as soon as you see this to let me know if you’ll be claiming your prize. You have a month to claim it after that I’ll give your prize to someone else. I'll think about logistics only after receiving confirmation from you. Till then your prize will be safe with me.

I would also like to use this opportunity to thank Heather Baynes, Yaqoob and Ravi for helping me make this a successful launch event. Thank you!

Once again thanks for being part of the event and filling out the survey. Those who haven't filled the survey form yet, can fill it at:
www.communitylaunch.com/survey


(MSP) Nabeel Moghal
University of Greenwich

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm.. looks like I won "Windows Vista Business and Office 2007".. It seems to be a 60 day trial. Yay?

Anonymous said...

i didnt win anything? Nabeeeel whats going on dude? You said every one will get a prize. im not a happy bunny riht now so sort it out man! looks like you forgot to add me to the draw so you might as well give me "a" prize as he/she is not gratfeul!

php boy!

Nabeel Moghal said...

I don't have any "php boy" in my attendants list. And I didn't say everyone will get a prize, I said I will try to get something for everyone which I did. Check new post!